This position’s primary responsibility is to manage and oversee all emergency and restoration related services provided by Roadrunner. This position attends job sites to assess damage and provide data to create estimates. The Project Manager provides technical explanations and feedback to clients, adjusters and consultants. A Project Manager will also be expected to strengthen relationships with all existing and potential customers through business development and accounts management activities by the attendance of industry events or customer entertainment activities where appropriate and within company guidelines. This position is considered a first point of contact in the field that communicates professionally with all customers, subcontractors, consultants and insurance company representative.
Restoration is a 24/7/365 business. Some on-call and after hours work.
- Create, review and edit estimates pursuant to Roadrunner estimating standards, insurance compliance service level agreements, including creation of accurate floor plans in Xactimate sketch
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Ensure all protocols are followed
- Upload, monitor, revise and update estimates and noting system in internal and external systems
- Secure work authorizations to commence project in accordance with office policies and protocols
- Manage and oversee all projects; residential and commercial
- Ensure scope of work is being followed as per quoting process to ensure accurate timelines and project budgets are achieved
- Attend all site meetings as required to initiate and maintain the proper management liaison between customer, sub-contractors, consultants/engineers and all insurance company representatives
- Communicate professionally with customers, subcontractors and insurance companies; coordinate and schedule all appointments with customers and clients
- Provide technical explanations to clients, adjusters, consultants and others
- Maintain communication with customers throughout project.
- Collect on projects